I’m working to save kids from drowning by creating a way for panicked parents to save their kids from drowning. Did you know that drowning is the second leading cause of death in virtually all developed countries? Did you know that it has the highest costs of any accident? Can you even imagine the emotional cost to a parent to lose a child in such a quick (2 minutes) and senseless way? So why has it stayed such a threat to children’s lives for so long? How can we cut that rate and still get kids in the water safely since swimming and water sports are so much fun and such healthy activities?
- .@drownalliance the next generation of #watersafety. Register now! bit.ly/2iBynhI #stopdrowning #NDPA 1 day ago
- Some of the most #tragic #deaths in Bristol's waterways. bit.ly/2kUfuaQ #drowning 1 day ago
- National award for Sidcup’s Magnificent Seven. bit.ly/2lskTDR @RLSSUK #lifeguards #lifesaving 1 day ago
- Take the #pledge to make sure your family is safer around #water this year. bit.ly/2kU6xhP #poolsafely #stopdrowning 1 day ago
- IMPORTANT! One more thing to know before your #kids jump into the #pool bit.ly/2iLuljW #poolsafety 2 days ago
911 American Association of Pediatrics American Red Cross Atlanta Australia autism babies boys car seats cell phones child dying childhood safety children children's health children's safety child safety CPR Danielle S. Battle Dora Dr. Rob Brander drowning drowning prevention Drowning Prevention Foundation Drowning prevention month dunking economic costs emotions fence fire department First Aid global global health Hannah's Foundation Hawaii Home Alone ILSF infants infant swimming lessons Jabari Jabari of the Water kids Laura Van Straaten learn to swim Mario Vittone Martin L. King Jr Michelle Obama National Drowning Prevention Alliance Nemo New York New Zealand NYFD obesity ocean ocean rescue Outward Bound parenting parenting advice parenting tips Pediatrics Portland rescue Ruth Brenner safe kids safety Samaritan Scouts Stew Leonard surf swimming swimming lessons swimming pool teenagers toddlers twitter water safety